Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HUM014-A14

This class is where i met a lot of friends. a class where i can express my feelings, and a class that makes me do a lot of reading. though of all the works. i can see it very interesting.

I met this wonderful classmates who makes the class livelier, there are the jokers, the intelligent people who is always seated in front. the quiet ones, you can really see a lot of personality in this class if you observe it.

in short this class feels like home for me. because i can express my own feelings. express my thoughts. there is no right or wrong answer. everything is acceptable, except for those negative things.

I would like to thank Maam Eduarte for letting us to be OURSELVES in this class.
to my Classmates for being nice to me. i will not forget this class. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment